My New Favorite Outfit: How to Wear: A Herringbone Vest

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

How to Wear: A Herringbone Vest

Last year I got my herringbone vest from Coldwater Creek because I missed the initial J.Crew factory boat. I've worn it like crazy and this is the first time I'm wearing it on here this season. I decided to pair it with my Loft sweater and my buffalo check shirt. I added my pearl necklace as a finishing touch. Down below, I'm sharing a graphic I put together last year of twelve other ways to wear this vest too.



Vest: Coldwater Creek similar
Sweater: Loft same
Shirt: Old Navy same
Jeans: Old Navy 
Necklace: Target same
Bracelets: chloe + isabel same
Booties: Jessica Simpson  same

Here are twelve other ways to wear this vest, see the original post here.






16 comments:

  1. I think this is one of my favorites! It's adorable with the buffalo plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many of these pieces in my closet! Thank you so much! I love the buffalo plaid this year! Great print! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your ideas!! I may be using a few of them soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these looks! You did a great job putting them together! I still haven't gotten this vest, but I keep inching closer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 12 ways to wear it!! Sharing mine today but you look much cuter!!! :-)
    Blessings,
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dear,
    i like 1-4 and 10
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow thanks for these outfit ideas Ginny - so cute!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that darn vest! I wear mine all the time. Love all the ways you have styled yours!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how your wore this so many ways. I should show it to my mom. She's getting really into vests.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That herringbone vest is EVERYTHING!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pearls are the perfect touch for this outfit! I pinned your 12 ways to wear the herringbone vest last year when you originally posted it--I need to re-visit it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm jealous of your layers-I couldn't wear that in my climate! Great tips on the vest as I think I'll be able to adapt them for my blue vest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of your looks are perfect! So stylish!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love those looks! Especially the first one. I'd love to try it out sometime. Wonderful post.

    http://www.geekyjessy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am SO in love with my herringbone vest, I'm convinced it matches EVERYTHING! Love these looks!!

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete