My New Favorite Outfit: Sperrys at the Zoo

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sperrys at the Zoo

If you follow me on Instagram you already know I scored these brand new Sperry's at Plato's Closet for $23.  Because of the price when you buy them at department stores I had never even tried any on before.  You. Guys.  They feel like you're wearing slippers.  I wore them for the first time when Grant and I went to the zoo over spring break. It was still pretty cool that day so these layers were perfect. I found this utility jacket at JC Penney recently for $12 and I am crazy about it.  Grant and I had a great time and it was so good to get outside!

Have you entered my giveaway yet?

Also, my next Head to Toe Chic link up with Niki at Glossy Blonde will be next Thursday the 27th. Look below for details!









This one is my favorite : )


Jacket: JC Penny same
Sweater: Gap similar
Button down: (thrifted) similar
Jeans: Old Navy same
Necklace: Purple Peridot same
Bracelets: Stella and Dot RenegadeUrbane
Watch: Citizen same
Shoes: Sperrys (via Plato's Closet) similar

Linking up with:

This month's link-up with Niki at Glossy Blonde called "Head to Toe Chic," is focused on Spring Essentials!

So get your posts together and include your 5 must-have Spring fashion and/or beauty essentials! I know you all are chomping at the bit to get out those wedges and white jeans!
Feel free to share this post throughout your social media outlets - the more the merrier!   We'll go live at 5:00 A.M. and here's our button to grab: 

My New Favorite Outfit

 We hope to see you next Thursday, March 27th!

21 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute!! I love it all! And Sperrys are the best shoes ever! I cant believe you found them at that price!! Go girl! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sperrys! Your layering is adorable here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this casual outfit. My favorite leopard boat shoes just broke, and I know that there is a similar style in Sperry's, so I've been considering them as a replacement if I can't get my other ones fixed. Love LOVE that cute picture with you and Grant =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are so cute! I am so jealous of that amazing deal! And I love that jacket, too! Hope you had fun at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute look! You are a master at layering! I love the bold prints and textures! And your son is so adorable :-) I found a pair of Sperry's on clearance for $15 once-- they are SO comfy!
    Valerie
    www.the-style-files.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting a utility jacket for spring...I might have to get this one!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    $520 Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First... that last photo! Oh my goodness!!

    I have to admit I've never tried Sperry shoes. I tend to be a flip flop and sandals girl outside of work. Maybe it's time to change that because these are adorable!!

    ~Cheryl
    http://snaps-of-ginger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys look too cute!!!!! Those shoes look very comfortable!!!! Glad you guys had a good time.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love my all 3 pairs of my sperry's! Love this outfit also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are the deal queen! I can't believe you scored that adorable utility jacket for $12!

    ~Jacy
    www.lovelenore.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love all the layers going on in this outfit. And I am so jealous you scored that jacket for $12! I have had a utility jacket on my wish list for so long now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww, that last picture is just precious!! And I'm super jealous of your Sperry's! I've been wanting a pair for years, but am just not willing to spend the money. Now I'm thinking I should have bought them in 2010 and I'd have my money's worth by now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great casual look! Thanks for linking up with Tres Chic!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look adorable! I love the last picture too:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so incredibly cute! Don't know if I can pull off this style of shoe- my go to is usually a ballet flat. But now I may have to try. Also, my favorite picture is the one with your son as well- super adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that last picture! I used to want a pair of Sperry's, but 99% of the girls on campus have them, and I need to do what I can to separate myself from the crowd and not look like an undergrad!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your new sperrys are really cute, and what a great thrift find! It's so hard to thrift shoes, but when you have a success, nothing is better!
    Chic on the Cheap
    $200 Gift Card Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was a huge Sperry wearer back in the day
    Don't know why I stopped wearing them
    Cute look
    Hope you had fun at the zoo
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahhhh you look adorable. One of your best outfits EVER! I definitely want to re-create it. You got an excellent deal on that jacket and those Sperry's. I have the Black+Leopard version that I paid triple the price for but that have worn a ton, still. I really want the shimmery suede gold pair now and some color-blocked, bright colored ones would be nice too. =)

    Good link up coming up next week.

    ReplyDelete